RULES & REGULATIONS FOR HOSTEL
- The allotment of Boys hostel will be done purely on the basis of rank obtained in JEE for 1st Year
- For remaining out stationed students Institute will provide suitable guidance for P.G. homes.
- The girls' hostel facility will be available till completion of the course, boy's hostel allotment for 2nd
& 3rd year will be done according to rules & regulations of the Institute.
Accommodation & Allied Charges
* Hotel fee for subsequent semesters is subject to change.
Hostel fee once paid will not be refundable except mess charges and caution money
RULES FOR HOSTEL RESIDENTS
Following rules and regulations are to be strictly adhered to by the residents of the hostel in the campus; in case of any violation of the said rules strict disciplinary action would be taken against the student.
- Ragging in the hostel is strictly prohibited and any matter reported, the name of the student would be struck of the roll of the Institute.
- Hostellers are required to maintain the hostel and mess timings as per the following schedule:
- Hostel gate will open in the morning at 06.00 a.m. and will close at 07.00 p.m. However no female student is allowed to move out of the campus without the permission of the warden.
- The hostel would remain closed from 09.00 a.m. to 05.00 p.m. during the working days of the college. Students are not allowed to stay back in the hostel during these hours. Permission would be granted only by the warden in case of an emergency.
- Mess timings are as follows:
Breakfast - 07.45 a.m. to 08.30 a.m.
Lunch - 01.30 p.m. to 02.00 p.m.
Evening tea - 05.15 p.m. to 05.30 p.m.
Dinner - 08.00 a.m. to 08.30 p.m.
(On weekends and holidays breakfast will be served from 9.A.M. to 9.30 A.M.)
- If due to any reason a hostel resident does not want to take any meal he / she will have to inform the mess in charge four hours in advance, failing which a fine of Rs. 50/- will be charged.
- All meals should be taken in dining hall only.
- All the girls are directed to go to the mess for the meal in proper salwar kameez and dupatta (any girl not abiding the dress code would not be served the meal for that day).
All the boys are required to wear proper clothes to go mess, under no circumstances boys in half pant / Bermuda/sleeveless clothes etc. will be allowed to dine in the mess or walk in the campus.
- Permission to go home would be granted by the warden only after she / he has got the consent of the parents over the phone.
- Permission for the weekend outings to be taken from the warden on the last working day of the week (Friday) in the college itself. No student to approach the warden at her / his residence for the grant of permission on weekends.
- In case of any ill health the student would be taken immediately to the nearest hospital but the expenses of the medicine and incase of any treatment have to be borne by the student itself.
- Each hosteller is required to maintain 75% attendance in theory and practical classes, in case of shortage of attendance the hostel facility would be withdrawn from the student.
- Use of electric iron, heater, electrical appliances and music system is not allowed in the hostel. In case anyone found using the same would be confiscated from the student.
- Cooking in any part of the hostel is not allowed.
- Each Hosteller is required to bring his/her own mattress, bedding, bucket and mug. Each hosteller will be provided one bed, one study chair and one table.
- Hostellers are required to take care of their own belongings and valuables. Each student will be provided one lockable cupboard. Institute will not be responsible loss of any valuables.
- Day scholar are not allowed in the hostel, if any hosteller is found entertaining day scholar in his / her room or Hostel premises, strict action will be taken against him / her leading to expulsion from the hostel or imposition of fine.
- Each hosteller is required to perform specific duties in the mess on rotation basis as per the directives of the mess in charge.
- Only plastic bottles will be allowed to keep water in the room.
- Consumption of alcohol, drug and smoking is strictly prohibited in the hostel. Defaulters will be asked to vacate the hostel immediately.
- Hostellers are required to keep their room and surroundings clean and do sweeping in the room and keep dust bin outside their room, in case anybody's room found dirty a fine of Rs.100 would be charged (after a warning).
- Hostellers are advised to maintain the hostel property in good condition and anybody found deliberately destroying the same would be charged a fine and would be bound to repair/replace the item damaged.
- Hostellers are required to switch off the lights and fans when not in use as power backups will remain active only for four hours. While leaving the hostel on the completion of the term, hostellers are required to handover their room to the Maintenance In charge and obtain No Dues Certificate. The amount of any damages will be recovered from hostel caution money.
- Students are directed not to approach any faculty or staff member's residence in the campus for any personal or official matter as all matters are to be sorted out in the college itself during the college timings.
- The students staying in the hostel are advised not to give their mobile nos. to anybody or else, they would themselves be responsible for any prank calls or SMS.
- For the allotment of the room in the hostel, decision of the warden will be final and binding for all the Hostellers.
- No parent / friend / relatives will be allowed to stay in the hostel.
- Resident of the boys' hostel will be allowed to go out after Institute hours up to 7 P.M. to purchase daily needs. On weekends and holidays boys can go out from 07:00 A.M. to 07:00 P.M.
- No resident of girl's hostel will be allowed to move out of the campus without the written permission of girl's hostel warden on any day at any time.
- Only parents (Mother & Father) will be allowed meet the resident of girl's hostel. If parents are authorizing any relative (even brother or sister) friend then they should submit in writing and affix the photograph of authorized visitors on the hostel application form.
- All students are supposed to bring their own individual CFL Table Lamps for studying.
- At the end of each semester a student shall vacate his/her room within three days after the final examination of the course is over and hand over the charge of the room including all items on the inventory to the caretaker-or-any other official of the hostel authorized by warden.
- Pasting of poster, writing on walls, slogans of any kind or defacing the hostel in any form is not allowed.
- The Hostel management reserves the right to make spot checks without having to give prior notice to the students.
- Hostellers are advised to lock all doors at all times for security reasons.
- The hostel management is not responsible for any loss of private property. Hostellers are strongly advised to lock all your valuable e.g. mobile phones, laptop, watches, money etc at all time.
- Hostellers are not permitted to change rooms or sleep anywhere other than in their own room.
- Hostellers are not permitted to undertake any part-time job or join part time courses unless with approval of Hostel Warden.
- Shouting, calling out, whistling and singing aloud will not be tolerated in the hostel.
- While leaving for breakfast, lunch or dinner all the electrical equipment of the hostel room must be switched off or fine of Rs.200/- will be imposed.
- Students must bring their plate and glass in the mess dining hall for breakfast/lunch/dinner.
- Plate sharing is not allowed. Fine will be imposed on defaulters.
- In case of loss of key by the occupant, security must be informed to open the lock. Damaging bolt/latch will attract penal action.
- Hostel allotment will be for minimum one year, unless student is expelled from the hostel. Withdrawal of hostel seat in between is not permissible.
- Principal reserves the right to amend/make rules as it may deem fit.
- No hostler can keep any vehicle in the hostel premises.
Note: Hostel fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance if the student is expelled from the hostel due to any disciplinary action
I undertake that my ward Mr./Ms.…………………………………student of ………………........ Semester ………. would abide by the above mentioned rules and regulations during his/her stay in the hostel and maintain 75% attendance. In case of any violation of rules strict action can be taken against him/her by the authorities.
I also undertake that we shall abide by the fee refund policy as per the rules & regulations mentioned above.
Signature of the Parent