Institute has 93 seater boys' hostel and 48 seater girls' hostel.
Criteria for Boy's Hostel Allotment:
A) For first semester, hostel will be allotted purely on the basis of rank obtained in the recent JEE examination.
B) For third semester, hostel will be allotted on the basis of 1st semester marks, attendance and personal conduct.
C) For fourth semester, hostel will be allotted on the basis of 1st and 2nd semester marks, attendance and personal conduct.
D) For fifth semester, hostel will be allotted on the basis of 1st and 2nd semester marks, attendance and personal conduct.
For remaining out stationed students Institute will provide suitable guidance for P.G. homes.
The girls' hostel facility will be available till the completion of the course.
|Hostel and Mess charges
|Electricity & Water charges
|Lounge & Pantry Charges
Hostel and mess charges once paid will not be refundable except mess
charges for rest of the period and caution money.
RULES FOR HOSTEL RESIDENTS
Following rules and regulations are to be strictly adhered to by
the residents of the hostel in the campus; in case of any violation
of the said rules strict disciplinary action would be taken against
- RAGGING in the hostel is strictly prohibited and any matter reported, the name of the student would be struck of
the roll of the Institute.
- Hostlers are required to maintain the hostel and mess timings
as per the following schedule:
- Hostel gate will open in the morning at 06.00 a.m. and will close at 09.00 p.m. However no female student is allowed to move out of the campus without the permission of the warden.
- The hostel would remain closed from 09.00 a.m. to 05.30
p.m. hrs during the working days of the college. No student should
stay back in the hostel during these hours. Permission would be granted
only by the warden only in case of an emergency.
- Mess timings are as follows:
Breakfast - 07.45 a.m. to 08.30 a.m.
Lunch - 01.30 p.m. to 02.00 p.m.
Evening tea - 05.15 p.m. to 05.30 p.m.
Dinner - 08.00 a.m. to 08.30 p.m.
(On weekends and holidays breakfast will be served from 9.A.M. to
- If due to any reason a hostel resident does not want to
take any meal he / she will have to inform the mess in charge four
hrs in advance, failing which a fine of Rs. 50/- will be charged.
- All the girls are directed to go to the mess for the meal
in proper salwarkameez and dupatta (any girl not abiding the dress
code would not be served the meal for that day).
- All the boys are required to wear proper clothes to go
mess, under no circumstances boys in half pant / Bermuda/sleeveless
clothes etc. will be allowed to dine in the mess or walk in the campus.
- Permission to go home would be granted by the warden only
after she / he has got the consent of the parents over the phone.
- Permission for the weekend outings to be taken from the
warden on the last working day of the week (Friday) in the college
itself. No student to approach the warden at her / his residence for
the grant of permission on weekends.
- In case of any ill health the student would be taken immediately
to the nearest hospital but the expenses of the medicine and incase
of any treatment have to be borne by the student itself.
- Each hosteller is required to maintain 75% attendance in
theory and practical classes, in case of shortage of attendance the
hostel facility would be withdrawn from the student.
- Use of electric iron, heater, electrical appliances and
music system is not allowed in the hostel. In case anyone found using
the same would be confiscated from the student.
- Cooking in any part of the hostel is not allowed.
- Each Hosteller is required to bring with him his her own
mattress, bedding, bucket and mug. Each hosteller will be provided
one bed, one study chair and one table.
- Hostellers are required to take care of their own belongings
and valuables. Each student will be provided one lockable cupboard.
Institute will not be responsible loss of any valuables.
- Day scholar are not allowed in the hostel, if any hosteller
is found entertaining day scholar in his / her room, strict action
will be taken against him / her leading to expulsion from the hostel
or imposition of fine.
- Each hosteller is required to perform specific duties in
the mess on rotation basis as per the directives of the mess in charge.
- Only plastic bottles will be allowed to keep water in the
- Consumption of alcohol, drug and smoking is strictly prohibited
in the hostel. Defaulters will be asked to vacate the hostel immediately.
- Hostlers are required to keep their room and surroundings
clean and do sweeping in the room and keep dust bin outside their
room, in case anybody's room found dirty a fine of Rs.100 would be
charged (after a warning).
- Hostlers are advised to maintain the hostel property in
good condition and anybody found deliberately destroying the same
would be charged a fine of Rs. 500/ and would be bound to repair/replace
the item damaged.
- Hostellers are required to switch off the lights and fans
when not in use as power backups will remain active only for four
hours. While leaving the hostel on the completion of the term, hostellers
are required to handover their room to the Maintenance In charge and
obtain No Dues Certificate. The amount of any damages will be recovered
from hostel caution money.
- Students are directed not to approach any faculty or staff
member's residence in the campus for any personal or official matter
as all matters are to be sorted out in the college itself during the
- The students staying in the hostel are advised not to give
their mobile no.s to anybodyelse; they would themselves be responsible
for any prank calls or SMS.
- For the allotment of the room in the hostel, decision of
the warden will be final and binding for all the hostlers.
- No parent / friend / relatives will be allowed to stay
in the hostel.
- Resident of the boys' hostel will be allowed to goout after
Institute hrs up to 7 P.M. to purchase daily needs. On weekends and
holidays boys can go out from 10 A.M. to 6P.M. For night out written
permission of warden is compulsory.
- No resident of girls' hostel will be allowed to move out
of the campus without the written permission of girl's hostel warden
on any day at any time.
- Only parents (Mother & Father) will be allowed meet the
resident of girls hostel. If parents are authorizing any relative
(even brother or sister) friend then they should submit in writing
and affix the photograph of authorized visitors on the hostel application
- All students are supposed to bring their own individual
CFL Table Lamps for studying.
- While leaving for lunch & dinner, all lights & fan must
be switched off or else fine of Rs. 100/-will be imposed.
- At the end of each semester a student shall vacate his/her
room within three days after the final examination of the course is
over and hand over the charge of the room including all items on the
inventory to the caretaker-or-any other official of the hostel authorized
- Pasting of poster, writing on walls, slogans of any kind
or defacing the hostel in any form is not allowed.
- The Hostel management reserves the right to make spot
checks without having to give prior notice to the students.
- Hostlers are advised to lock all doors at all times for
- The hostel management is not responsible for any loss of
private property. Hostlers are strongly advised to lock all your valuable
e.g. mobile phones, laptop, watches, money etc at all time.
- Hostlers are not permitted to change rooms or sleep anywhere
other than in their won room.
- Hostlers are not permitted to undertake any part-time
job or join part time courses unless with approval of Hostel Warden.
- Shouting, calling out, whistling and singling aloud will
not be tolerated in the hostel.
Principal / Chief Hostel Warden
Note: No hostel fee will be refunded at all under any circumstance
if the student is expelled from the hostel due to any disciplinary
Signature of Student ____________________ | Signature of Parents _______________________________
Principal / Chief Hostel Warden ______________________
I undertake that my ward Mr. / Ms.______________student of _________________________
_________________year_______ would abide by the above mentioned rules
and regulations during his/her stay in the hostel and maintain 75%
attendance. In case of any violation of rules strict action can be
taken against him/her by the authorities.