Instructions To Newly Admitted Students In B.Sc. Hospitality & Hotel Administration In The Session 2018-19
A warm hearty welcome to Institute of Hotel Management Rohtak, a premier hospitality education institution, which has been providing trained and skilled manpower to the hospitality, service and tourism industry. Congratulations on your success in JEE 2018. Please note the following carefully:
- The classes of 1st semester will commence from 25.07.2018 or as mentioned in your allotment letter. Beside the fee of 1st semester already deposited by you at the admission centre, you will have to deposit Rs.1500/- as other charges for ancillary facilities during Physical Reporting scheduled from 16.07.2018 to 21.07.2018.
- 1st instalment of hostel charges is Rs. 23,750/- to be paid at the time of physical reporting while applying for hostel facility through pay fee challan available in the Institute and on website www.ihmrohtak.com. Hostel, if allotted, can be occupied on 24.07.2018 in the afternoon. The allotment shall be strictly as per NCHMCT, Noida norms.
- Hostel fees once deposited will not be refunded, except caution money. Please read the hostel rules very carefully.
- In case you have not been allotted hostel, then it is advised, that you should visit Rohtak in advance to find a suitable paying guest accommodation.
- You will have to carry with you following in original and self-attested copy during physical reporting:
- Allotment Letter
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Certificate
- School leaving cum character certificate/ Migration Certificate (original)
- Medical Certificate
- 10 passport size photographs.
- Certificate of Category if any.
- Receipt of fees of 1st semester deposited at the admission centre.
- Anti ragging Affidavit by the candidate.*
- Anti ragging Affidavit by the parents.*
- Any other documents (as per instructions of NCHMCT)
UGC Regulation for Anti-Ragging
Anti-ragging Form for Students
Anti-ragging Form for Parents
Please note that use of mobile phone is strictly banned inside the building of the Institute and defaulters will have to pay very heavy fine including confiscation. For other details please read the guidelines of the Institute.
Parents are required to meet the undersigned after completing admission formalities.