Instructions To Newly Admitted Students In B.Sc. Hospitality & Hotel Administration In The Session 2020-21
Congratulations on your success in JEE 2020 !
As a new member of family, we welcome you to the Institute of Hotel Management Catering Technology & Applied Nutrition, Rohtak.
Please note the following carefully:
- These are tentative instruction subject to change as per guidelines issued by Government. Those who may feel uncomfortable in traveling for physical reporting may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your request and phone numbers so that we may try to assist you in completing the formalities online.
- The classes of 1st semester will commence from 07.10.2020 (subject to guidelines in this regards) or as mentioned in your allotment letter. Students must provide their WhatsApp number so that they can be included in the online class group.
- Besides the fee of 1st semester Rs. 40,000 (of which NCHMCT will deduct Rs 2000/- as counselling fee) already deposited by you at the admission centre, you will have to deposit balance fee of Rs.28,200/-(which includes Rs.1500/- as minor charges) though Payfee Challan in any branch of Punjab National Bank or through Netbanking. The fee must be deposited latest by 05.10.2020
- Hostel seat will also be allotted by NCHMCT and fee of Hostel is to be paid at the time of physical reporting. The normal fee structure of the hostel is as follows:
||Approved Fee Structure
|| 1st Term
|Electricity & Water charges
|Lounge/Pantry & Pest Control
|Caution Money (refundable)
However, due to Covid-19, we take proportionate fee for the duration of stay in the hostel in this phase and excess amount of any, will be adjusted the in the next instalment of hostel fee. 2nd term fee is subject to change.
- In normal times, we offer triple sharing room in hostel with one bed (without mattress), one almirah and one study table with chair allotted to student. Student shall bring following items with him/her:
|Pillow & Pillow Cover
||Umbrella / Rain Coat
|Lock (Almirah & Room) - 2
However during Covid 19 phase, we will follow the guidelines issued by the authorities in this regards.
- Please bring following documents (original and photocopy both) for verification at the time of physical reporting. Entry will not be permitted without face mask:
- Allotment Letter issued by NCHMCT, Noida
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Certificate
- School leaving cum character certificate/ Migration Certificate (original)
- Medical Certificate*
- 6 passport size photographs.
- Caste Certificate, if applicable.
- Certificate of Economical Weaker Section, if applicable
- Receipt of fee paid to NCHMCT, Noida
- Receipt of Payfee Challan/Netbanking Transaction Details for amount of Rs.28,200/- paid in account of IHM Rohtak
- Anti-ragging Affidavit by the candidate.*
- Anti-ragging Affidavit by the parents.*
- Any other documents ( as per instructions of NCHMCT)
* The draft of Anti-Ragging affidavit and Medical Certificate is available at the end.
- Students shall arrange following uniform and toolkit on their own. Uniform should be prepared before commencement of physical classes. Please visit http://ihmrohtak.com/uniform.shtml for uniform colour and pattern.
Click here for Affidavit By The Student Format
Click here for Affidavit By Parents/Guardian Format
Cick here for Medical Certificate Format
List of Uniform
|Serial no||Item ||Quantity
||White Chef Coat
||Half Apron White
|4 ||Scarf Green||2|
|5 ||White Lab Coat||1|
|6 ||White Chef Cap||1|
|7 ||Black Waist Coat||1|
|8 ||Simple Waiter Cloth||4|
|9 ||Black Tie||1|
|10 ||Black Bow||1|
|11 ||Black Sweater||1|
|12 ||Black Coat Pant||1|
|13 ||White Shirt||2|
|14 ||Black Trouser||2|
|15 ||Black Socks||2 pair|
|16 ||Black Shoes||1 pair|
|17 ||Black Belt plain||1|
List of Tool kit
|Serial no||Item ||Quantity
|4 ||Palette Knife||1|
|5 ||Carving knife||1|
|6 ||Vegetable Knife||1|
|7 ||Turning Knife||1|
|8 ||Plastic Scrapper||1|
|10 ||Plastic Box (to store tool kit)||1|